Version effective date: January 17, 2022If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, you can contact us through the following contact information:
Contact number: +86-0755-84192885
I. How do we collect and use your Personal Information
III. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your Personal Information
IV. How do we protect and preserve your personal Information
V. How do you manage your personal information
VI. Protection of minors' personal information
VII. Notices and amendments
VIII. How to contact us
IX. Legal Basis
Affiliates refer to one party now or in the future controlling controlled or under common control with any agencies as well as the control is to point to the legal representative of the company or organization, directly or indirectly, affects the ability of the mentioned company management, whether through ownership of voting shares a contract or other decided by a people's court.
I.How do we collect and use your Personal Information
Personal information in electronic or other ways to record and the identified or identifiable natural person information, not including anonymizing sensitive personal information is processed information once a leak or illegal use, easily lead to a natural person harm human dignity or personal property safety hazards of personal information, including biometric health of religion Location, track, specific identity, financial account, address, and other information, as well as personal information of minors under the age of 14 (Sensitive personal information involved in this policy will be prominently identified in bold).
We will collect and use your personal information voluntarily provided or generated by your use of products and/or Services and obtain your personal information from third parties for the following purposes as described in this Policy in accordance with the principles of justice, legality, and necessity. If we use your Personal Information for other purposes not specified in this Policy or use the information collected for a specific purpose, we will reasonably notify you and obtain your consent again before using it.
(I) Circumstances under which you authorize us to collect and use your personal informationOur products and/or services include a number of core functions, which include the functions necessary to realize online customized ordering, submission of requirements, feedback of quotations, and the functions necessary to ensure the security of transactions. We may collect, save and use the following information related to you to achieve these functions. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy our products and/or services. These features include:
1. Realize the necessary functions of online customized ordering(1) Account registration, login, and verification
When you register your Wolck account, you need to at least provide us with your Wolck account name, password, your mobile phone number or email, and other contact information. We will verify your identity by sending an SMS verification code. You can modify and supplement your nickname, company name, position, contact number, birthday, and other information, which belong to your “Account Information”. Your additional account information will help us provide you with a better shopping experience, but if you do not provide such additional information, it will not affect your use of the basic functions of online shopping.
(2) Automatic quotation
When you use the automatic quotation system to obtain a commodity quotation, you need to upload your model file information , we will collect your drawing information, but will not disclose it to the irrelevant third party.
(3) Ordering and order management
You need to fill in at least your consignee’s name, consignee’s mobile phone number, and delivery address in the order. At the same time, the order number, customized service you purchased, order time, amount, and payment method will be specified in the order. If you need to issue invoices, you also need to provide the invoice title, taxpayer identification number, and other necessary information for issuing invoices. If you need to provide electronic invoices, you need to provide the email address for receiving invoices.
All the above information constitutes your “Order Information”, and we will use your order information to verify your identity, confirm transactions, pay and settle payments, complete delivery, query orders for you, and provide after-sales services. We will also use your order information to determine whether there is an anomaly in your transaction to protect the security of your transaction.
(4) Payment function
After placing an order, you may choose payment services provided by affiliated parties of Wolck or third-party payment institutions cooperating with Wolck (including Wolck Pay, Convergence Pay (Alipay pay, WeChat Pay), Paypal and other payment channels, hereinafter referred to as “Payment institutions”). Pay the function itself does not collect your personal information, but we need to put your Wolck order number and transaction information, including your bank card number, validity, and payments, bank card (debit card, credit card) pay the necessary information to share with these institutions in order to realize its confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment, And the amount information of the account you have opened and recharged the balance of the Wolck, so that you can normally use the recharge function.
(5) Deliver product and/or service functions
After you place an order and complete the payment, the third-party delivery company (hereinafter referred to as the “Delivery Company”) will complete the delivery of your order for you. You understand and agree that Wolck, its affiliates, partners, and distribution companies will use your order information in the above links to ensure the safe delivery of your ordered goods.
(6) Customer service and after-sales functions
Your account information and order information will be used by our telephone customer service and after-sales functions.
To ensure the security of your account, our customer service will use your account information to verify your identity with you. When you need us to provide customer service and after-sales service related to your order information, we will check your order information. You may provide other information other than the above information when communicating with our customer service personnel, such as when you ask us to change the delivery address, contact person, or contact number.
If you are in return when the freight that produces may apply for by freight insurance service provider to undertake compensate, in order to realize protect and settle a claim, we will collect or inquire the quality objection that you buy goods start and end period, return goods express company of change goods, express bill number, return address, delivery time wait for necessary information.
2. Necessary functions to ensure transaction securityIn order to ensure the stability and security of our system when you use our products and/or services, prevent your personal information from being illegally obtained, prevent fraud and protect account security more accurately, we need to collect your device information (operating system and software version), IP address and order information; We will also collect your equipment information for Wolck of plant system problems, traffic statistics, and possible risks, and check when you choose to send abnormal information to us. If you do not provide the above information, we will not be able to protect the security of your service and account when you use the Wolck service.
(II) Circumstances in which you have the freedom to choose the personal information to provide1. In order to make your shopping more convenient or fun, and thus improve your online shopping experience in the Wolck, we may collect and use your personal information in the following extended functions. If you do not provide this personal information, you can still make online purchases, but you may not be able to use the extended features that make shopping fun for you or you may need to fill in some information repeatedly when purchasing certain items. These extensions include:
(1) Extension function based on camera: You can use this extension function to take photos and videos of the received products and share pictures.
(2) Extended functions based on picture/video uploading: You can upload your photos in the Wolck to realize the function of uploading quotation, Posting list, and evaluation. We will use the Posting list, evaluation, and question and answer content containing your uploaded pictures.
(3) Based on read/write to the expansion of the external memory function: when you open we can read/write after the permissions you equipment store, we will provide you equipment storage space to read or to write images, text, the collapse of the cache, necessary information, such as log information is used to improve the information to you or in the local log information, cache, and other functions, guarantee the stable operation of the application.
2. When you use the “Invite friends” function, we will send the invitation information to the email address provided by you in your name, using your name. You need to ensure that the email address provided is legally obtained and does not infringe the rights and interests of the invitee.
3. We will push the order status, logistics information, and discount information to the mailbox you use for registration. If you need to withdraw the above functions, you can contact the customer service personnel to cancel the corresponding push.
(III) You are fully aware that we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information under the following circumstances:1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Those related to public security, public health, or major public interests;
3. Those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgment;
4. For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property, and other important legal rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the subject;
5. The collected personal information is disclosed to the public by the subject or guardian of personal information;
6. Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, and other channels;
7. Necessary to sign the contract according to your requirements;
8. Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the provided products and/or services, such as finding and disposing of faults of the products and/or services;
9. Necessary for legitimate news reporting;
10. When academic research institutions carry out statistical or academic research necessary for the public interest and provide the results of academic research or description to the public, they de-label the personal information contained in the results;
11. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
2. After collecting your personal information, we will de-label the data through technical means, and the de-labeled information will not be able to identify the subject. Please understand and agree that we have the right to use de-identified information in this case; on the premise of not disclosing your personal information, we have the right to analyze the user database and make commercial use of it.
1. To realize your personalized needs for an online experience and make it easier for you to access the experience. We will send one or more small data files called Cookies on your computer or mobile device, specifying that the Cookies given to you are unique and can only be read by the Web server in the domain that issued the Cookies to you. We send Cookies to you to simplify your repeated login steps, store your shopping preferences or products in your shopping cart and other data to provide you with shopping preference Settings, help you optimize the selection and interaction of advertisements, and help judge your login status and account or data security.
(II) The use of network Beacon and similar technologies
In addition to Cookies, we also use web beacons and other similar technologies on our sites. Our web pages often contain electronic images (called “single-pixel” GIFs or “web beacons”). We use Web Beacon in the following ways:
1. Calculate the number of users' visits by using network Beacon on the website of Wolck, and identify registered Wolck users by accessing Cookies.
2. Provide personalized services for you through the Cookies information obtained.
III. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your Personal Information
1. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization, or individual other than Wolck and its affiliated companies, except for the following:
(1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(2) In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, the requirements of legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(3) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to protect the Wolck, its affiliated parties or partners, you or other future users of the factory or the public from damage, property, or safety;
(4) Only by sharing your personal information can we realize the core functions of our products and/or services or provide the services you need;
(5) Handle disputes or disputes between you and others as required;
(6) In accordance with relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
(7) Use based on academic research;
(8) Based on the social public interest in accordance with laws and regulations.
3. We may share your order information and account information with partners and other third parties to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we will only share your personal information for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific, and explicit purposes and will only share such personal information as is necessary to provide the services. Our partners do not have the right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Our partners include the following types:
V. Notices and amendments
(1) Major changes have taken place in our service model. For example, the purpose of personal information processing, the type of personal information processing, the use of personal information, etc.
(2) We have undergone major changes in ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as business adjustment, bankruptcy merger, and acquisition caused by the owner change;
(3) The main object of personal information sharing, transfer, or public disclosure changes;
(4) Your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and the way to exercise them change significantly;
(5) Our responsible departments, contact methods, and complaint channels for handling personal information security change;
(6) The personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
4. In order for you to receive the notice in time, we suggest that you inform us in time when your contact information is updated. If you continue to use our services after this policy update takes effect, it means that you have fully read, understood, and accepted the updated policy and are willing to be bound by the updated policy. We encourage you to review this policy every time you use our services.
Email address: [email protected]
Contact Number: +86-0755-84192885
Address: 1F/9# LongBi Industry, BanTian, Buji, Shenzhen, China
You can also contact us at any time by visiting https://www.wolckpon.com online customer service system or calling any of our customer service numbers.
2. Normally, we will reply within 15 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing behavior has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you can also complain or report to the Internet information, telecommunications, public security, industry and commerce, and other regulatory authorities.