This series 1550nm Erbium ytterbium co-doped fiber amplifier is with low noise, high gain, wide bandwidth, efficient pump and stable working condition, etc. It takes advantage of envelope pump technology, which overcomes shortcomings of the single-mode fiber, and makes output power increased one to two orders of magnitude, and promotes the development of high-power fiber amplifier. We developed erbium ytterbium co-doped double-clad fiber amplifier which is fit to CATV system to adapt current require of FTTH and FTTB.
- Single/dual input for choice, built in optical switch for dual input, the switching power can be set by the button in the front panel or by web SNMP.
- Output adjustable by buttons in the front panel or web SNMP, the range is +0.5dBm～-4.0dBm
- Maintenance function of one-time downward attenuation of 6dBm by buttons in the front panel or web SNMP, to facilitate the optical fiber hot-plug operation without turn off the device
- Multi- ports output, can built in 1310/1490/1550WDM.
- Standard RJ 45 port for remote control, we can provide output contract and web manager for choice, and also plug-in SNMP hardware can be reserved for update.
- With laser key to turn on/off the laser.
- With RF test function.
- Adopts JDSU or Oclaro Pump laser
- Led displays the working condition of the machine
- Dual power hot plug power supply for choice, 90V～250V AC or -48V DC
||-8 ~ +8
|Range or output adjustment (dBm)
|One-time downward attenuation (dBm)
||1540 ~ 1560
|Output stability (dB)
|Optical return loss (dB)
||FC/APC, SC/APC, SC/IUPC, LC/APC, LC/UPC
|Noise figure (dB)
||<6.0 (input 0dBm)
|Power consumption (W)
|Working temp (℃)
||-0 ~ 55